2009年11月30日月曜日

Orchid Festival in Tsukuba City 2009

Last Sunday, my darling and I went to Tsukuba Botanical Garden, The National Museum of Nature and Science in Japan.
From 29th 11 to 6th 12, it has the Orchid Festival 2009 . So we went there the 1st Day.

In the museam we can see various kinds of orchids, pictures, and other plants.
The panels explain about orchids are easy to understand.
Thanks to the plain text, beautiful photographs and detailed illustrations, you can understand easily.

Not only the beautiful orchids but also we can see the wild ones in greenhouses. Not beautiful ( actually I thought they were very ugly!) and stinking.

Some flowers use a magnifying glass small enough to be seen, some giant vine.

I was able to understand that orchids are the best variationable plants on earth.

Moreover, I was very impressed that it took money only 300yen to watch so many orchids and understand them!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿